Being situated in the south-eastern part of Romania, the town Buzau is an important commercial centre, which unites four Romanian regions: Wallachia, Transylvania, Moldavia and Dobrudja.
Among most notorious firms from Buzau, an important place owns ROTEC. Our company was set up in 1971 as a manufacturer of metallurgical equipment. In 2001 ROTEC became a private company.
ROTEC is now one of the most important companies who has flexibility in execution of the most different and complex equipment for metallurgy industry, cement industry, chemical and petrochemical industry, energetic industry, machine building industry, civilian & industrial buildings.
Being orientated to the satisfaction of customers' requirements, ROTEC is permanently concerned with development and delivery of high quality level products.
For reaching those goals ROTEC is based on:
- Using of the high quality persons of all companies activity fields. The personnel from product areas is by middle age, with experience and a large knowledge in the field of metal structures, steel cutting and plastic deformations. This is supported by professional personnel who use successfully their experience and creativity to obtain the best manufacturing and control technologies of the products.
- Continuous up-date of the existing substructure having a permanent preoccupation in purchasing the performance equipment and less polluting.
In the last years, ROTEC was focused more and more on the adjustment at environmental legislation, investing important resources for purchasing equipment which leads to the products compatibility with the environment.
Enviroment policy of ROTEC company was defined in the General Manager Statementl.
S.C. ROTEC Buzau implemented, maintains and continously improves The Integrated Management System Quality-Environment, certified by accredited body.
ROTEC owns the following certifications and authorizations:
An updated list of certifications you can find here
- certification QMS according to the ISO 9001:2008 by SGS Romania;
- certification EMS according to the ISO 14001:2004 by SGS Romania;
- certification according to the DIN 18800 and DIN 15018 by SLV;
- certification according to the AD2000-Merkblatt HP 0 and HP 100R / TRD 201 according to the DIN EN 729-2 by TÜV;
- certification by Lloyd`s Register – Level III – SNT-TC-1A
- autorisations for destructive and non-destructive examinations;
- autorisation for building and repairing of pressure vessels and parts for steam and warm water;
- autorisation by Legal Metrological Romanian Office.
Please see some of our catalogs:
General presentation of Rotec